SlideshowWhere to Eat Lunch in Chelsea Market
If you're looking for lunch in Chelsea, Chelsea Market really should be your first stop. This expansive retail space is home to a couple dozen vendors, most of which do food of some kind. We've been getting sandwiches, salads, noodles, and whole steamed lobsters from the market for years, and even if it's more crowded than it used to be, there's no denying that it's still a neighborhood go-to.
Consider this your one-stop guide to eating well in the market. We have quick links to our favorite bites below, or you can see them all in the slideshow.
- Crepes at Bar Suzette
- Sandwiches and Bread at Amy's Bread
- DIY Italian at Buon Italia
- Meaty Sandwiches at Dickson's Farmstand Meats
- Grilled Cheese at Lucy's Whey
- Smoothies and Salads at One Lucky Duck
- Sandwiches at Bowery Kitchen Supplies
- Noodles and Curry at Chelsea Thai
- Sandwiches and Salads at Ronnybrook Dairy
- Lobster Rolls and Fresh Seafood at The Lobster Place
- Meat Pies at Tuck Shop
- Casual Sit-Down at Friedman's Lunch
- Nicer Sit-Down at The Green Table
- Pasta at Giovanni Rana Pastificio & Cucina
- Fruit and Veggies at Manhattan Fruit Exchange
Looking for dessert to finish off your lunch? Head right this way.
Chelsea Market is open Monday through Saturday, 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. and Sunday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.