10 Fancy Wings We Love in NYC (Non-Buffalo Edition)
The Buffalo chicken wing is a thing of American beauty, and if you're looking for it in this city, we have you covered. But we get it: there's more than one way to sauce a bird. If it's fish sauce, toasted chilies, cumin, barbecue smoke, or fried garlic you crave in your next batch of wings, consider this handful of wing wonders.
Click through the slideshow for a bit more about each wing, or jump straight to one of them below. Happy winging.
- Super Crispy and Spicy: Chongqing Chicken at Mission Chinese Food
- Stuffed and Boneless: Gyoza Wings at Debasaki
- Honey Glazed: Hirata Wings at Ippudo
- Extra Smoky: Pit-Smoked Wings at Hill Country
- Sweet and Spicy: Wings at KyoChon
- For Fans of the Wing Tip: Wings at Ducks Eatery
- Soy Sauce Wings: Wings at Kasadela Izakaya
- For Lovers of Black Pepper: Chicken Wings at Hinomaru
- Barbecue Wing Perfection: Wango Tango Wings at Dinosaur Barbecue
- For Fans of Fish Sauce: Ike's Wings at Pok Pok NY