Slideshow10 Great Vegetarian Soups In NYC
With winter effectively in full swing, it's time to turn our attention to a warming bowl of soup, and what a diverse subject it is, with varied flavors and textures, sometimes in the same bowl. Some are seasonal specials, and some are better served cold. Here are ten of our favorite vegetarian soups from around the city. What are yours?
- Vegetarian Pho At Lan Cafe
- Mixed Vegetable Noodle Soup At M Noodle Shop
- Vegetarian Borscht At Veselka
- Butternut Squash Soup At Stone Park Cafe
- Vegetarian Posole At Enid's
- Duk Man Doo Gook At Kofoo
- Dovga At Caucasus Garden
- Mushroom Barley Soup At B&H Dairy
- Tofu & Vegetable Noodle Soup From Tasty Hand Pulled Noodles
- Miso Ramen at Naruto
About the author: Howard Walfish is a Virginia native who has been living in New York since 2003. He is, in fact, a vegetarian, and is the co-founder of Eat to Blog and the creator of BrooklynVegetarian.