Of course, if the company's good enough, you can have a great date anywhere. But some restaurants offer a magical combination of food, atmosphere, and comfortable seating that simply lend themselves to more fun and more romance. What follows are our favorite Date Night restaurants from 2012, in alphabetical order. See them all in the slideshow or head straight to the reviews below.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Ideas in Food's Best Japanese-Style Fried Chicken Just Happens to Be Gluten-Free
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- Why Jianbing is China's Most Popular Street Breakfast
- Hey Chef, What Can I Do With Black Garlic?
- Send Off Summer Right (Part 2): 25 Delicious Side Dishes for Labor Day