Of course, if the company's good enough, you can have a great date anywhere. But some restaurants offer a magical combination of food, atmosphere, and comfortable seating that simply lend themselves to more fun and more romance. What follows are our favorite Date Night restaurants from 2012, in alphabetical order. See them all in the slideshow or head straight to the reviews below.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- The Food Lab: The Best Goulash (Hungarian Beef and Paprika Stew)
- Stew Science: Why You Shouldn't Cook Your Beef All Day
- Special Sauce: Pete Wells on Writing, Ketchup, and 2-Star Restaurants
- The Food Lab: Follow the Rules for the Best All-American Beef Stew
- Cookbook Love Letter: Anne Willan's La Varenne Pratique