Serious Eats: New York
Eat Turkey More Than Once a Year: 12 Great Turkey Sandwiches in NYC
Though you may still be suffering from a lingering food coma (we know we are), Thanksgiving really is over, and with it goes the turkey. Think about it: it's pretty much the one day a year when turkey is what's for dinner.
But turkey can be great, and now that we've had our yearly reminder, why stop? Here are twelve turkey sandwiches we love in New York. Now you don't have to leave your turkey intake up to chance—you can go out there and make turkey yours.
- Turkey Sandwich from Torrisi Italian Specialties
- Smoked Turkey and Cheddar at Iris Take Away
- Smoked Turkey and Avocado Mayo at Olives
- The Touchdown at City 75
- 'Gobblecado' at Peels
- Pierrepont at Lassen & Hennigs
- Turkey Rillettes at Zoë
- Puff Sandwiches from Panade Cafe
- 'The Minda' at Shopsin's
- Roasted Turkey Sandwich From Stellina
- The Cuban Medianoche at Cafe Medina
- All Natural Turkey Avocado Club at local