We can't deny it, Fall is finally here. The cold weather brings with it many things: seasonal vegetables like pumpkin and cauliflower; the chance to drink soups to protect against the cold; and the opportunity to indulge in some really rich and warming dishes. Here are ten great vegetarian dishes around NYC that are perfect for this weather.
- Lontong Sayur From Upi Jaya
- Vegetable Dumpling Soup From M Noodle Shop
- Fasolia Plaki From Agnanti Meze
- Fregula With Pumpkin From Po
- Mac & Cheese From Jacob's Pickles
- Potato Vareniki From Karloff
- Cauliflower and Escarole Gratin From Osteria Morini
- Tofu & Vegetable Noodle Soup From Tasty Hand Pulled Noodles
- Mushroom Soup From Kebeer
- Pumpkin Samcy From Cheburechnaya
About the author: Howard Walfish is a Virginia native who has been living in New York since 2003. He is, in fact, a vegetarian, and is the co-founder of Eat to Blog and the creator of BrooklynVegetarian.