If you haven't already bought tickets, you should! And now we'll tell you even more reasons why you should...because these are the pies we'll be eating:
- Four & Twenty Blackbirds: Black-Bottom Oatmeal Pie.
- Yura on Madison: Plum Tart and a Banana/Coconut Cream Pie.
- First Prize Pies: Bourbon Ginger Pecan
- Two Little Red Hens: Ginger Plum Crumble and a "Fall Medley" pie with apples and pears.
- Our very own Kenji Lopez-Alt: Savory pies.
Don't those all sound swell? We thought so, too! Join us on Sunday, October 7th, at Brooklyn Winery for plenty of pie alongside Riesling, Chardonnay and Pinot Noir from Brooklyn Winery.
What Your Ticket Includes: Six slices of pie, each paired with a Brooklyn Winery wine, along with a full antipasti spread, and two additional glasses of Brooklyn Winery wine from the bar. Not to mention, a Sunday afternoon hanging out with the Serious Eats crew!
Buy Your Ticket!
We hope to see you on October 7th! Pie and wine: can you think of a better way to spend a fall afternoon? Buy your ticket before they're all gone!
A portion of the proceeds will go to Edible Schoolyard NYC.
Edible Schoolyard NYC is dedicated to integrating organic gardening and fresh, seasonal and nutritious cooking into New York City's public schools. Our goal is help New York City's one million public school students make healthier choices and change the way they eat...for life.