The Lucky Rice Asian food festival continued last night the roof of the Gansevoort hotel, which was transformed into a Hawiian getaway complete with top Hawiian chefs serving delicious dishes that showcased island-grown ingredients. Hosted by Hawiian Airlines, the event featured Chefs Alan Wong and Roy Yamaguchi, two of the founding fathers of Hawaii Regional Cuisine, as well as Chef Vikram Garg and Hawaiian Airline's own executive chef Chai Chaowasaree. Click through the slideshow to see their creations!
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Dinner in 20: For the Best Fried Chicken Cutlets, Use Clarified Butter
- Seekh Kebabs: The Grilled, Spiced Pakistani Meat-on-a-Stick of Your Dreams
- Video: Use Your Cast Iron Pan and a Tortilla for Extra-Crispy Pizza in Just 12 Minutes
- How to Stock a Turkish Pantry: Flavorful Ingredients Worth Seeking Out
- What "Selling Out" Allows a Craft Brewery to Do