The Lucky Rice Asian food festival continued last night the roof of the Gansevoort hotel, which was transformed into a Hawiian getaway complete with top Hawiian chefs serving delicious dishes that showcased island-grown ingredients. Hosted by Hawiian Airlines, the event featured Chefs Alan Wong and Roy Yamaguchi, two of the founding fathers of Hawaii Regional Cuisine, as well as Chef Vikram Garg and Hawaiian Airline's own executive chef Chai Chaowasaree. Click through the slideshow to see their creations!
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- The Food Lab: The Best Goulash (Hungarian Beef and Paprika Stew)
- Stew Science: Why You Shouldn't Cook Your Beef All Day
- 7 Great Uses for a Fine-Mesh Strainer (Besides Straining)
- Special Sauce: Pete Wells on Writing, Ketchup, and 2-Star Restaurants
- 24 Recipes for a Perfect Valentine's Day Dinner at Home