The Lucky Rice Asian food festival continued last night the roof of the Gansevoort hotel, which was transformed into a Hawiian getaway complete with top Hawiian chefs serving delicious dishes that showcased island-grown ingredients. Hosted by Hawiian Airlines, the event featured Chefs Alan Wong and Roy Yamaguchi, two of the founding fathers of Hawaii Regional Cuisine, as well as Chef Vikram Garg and Hawaiian Airline's own executive chef Chai Chaowasaree. Click through the slideshow to see their creations!
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Stew Science: Why You Shouldn't Cook Your Beef All Day
- Making Nachos for the Super Bowl? Here Are the Essentials
- Rethinking Vinaigrettes: The Case for Dropping the Acid
- Smoky and Spicy Chicken Tinga Is the Ultimate One-Pot Taco Filling
- The Food Lab: Follow the Rules for the Best All-American Beef Stew