8 Great Late Night Bites in the West Village
Editor's Note: Time and again we're asked where to get great late night eats around the city. Consider Zachary Feldman your guide to eating out after midnight.
Known for its aggressive community boards as much as for its bevy of iconic New York dining institutions, Manhattan's West Village caters to palates and pocketbooks of every denomination. While its status as a safe haven for creative and alternative lifestyles is on the wane, the neighborhood remains one of the best areas on the island for the nocturnally hungry to snag a midnight snack. Check out the slideshow above for our guide to late night bites you can't miss.
- Pizza at Joe's Pizza and John's of Bleecker Street
- Croque Forestier at Buvette
- Pub Burger at Tavern on Jane
- Hook's Cheddar Poppers at Fedora
- Testicargot at Takashi
- 8 Great Late Night Bites in the West Village
- Hot Dog at Gray's Papaya
- Gelato at L'Arte del Gelato, Cones, and Amorino
View Midnight Snack: Guide to the West Village in a larger map