Strawberries, summer squash, spring greens, sugar snap peas, and pea shoots were all plentiful this week, as the market continues to wake up to springtime. The best that the market has to offer is still around the corner, but there's still a ton of great produce available right now. Check out the slideshow for a closer look.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- 35 Great Grilled Main Dishes for a Killer Labor Day Cookout
- Why a Control State Liquor Store Might Be Your Best Bet for Finding Rare and Interesting Spirits
- Video: Use Cherry Tomatoes for the Fastest Fresh Pasta Sauce Ever
- What "Selling Out" Allows a Craft Brewery to Do
- Dinner in 20: Herb-Packed Lemon-Garlic Grilled Chicken Skewers