Strawberries, summer squash, spring greens, sugar snap peas, and pea shoots were all plentiful this week, as the market continues to wake up to springtime. The best that the market has to offer is still around the corner, but there's still a ton of great produce available right now. Check out the slideshow for a closer look.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- The Story of Carolina Gold, the Best Rice You've Never Tasted
- The Best Sautéed Broccoli Rabe Is Overcooked Broccoli Rabe
- The Yucatecan Secret for Adding Crispy, Cheesy Flavor to Any Taco
- 30-Minute Meal Plan: Quick and Simple Recipes to Free Up a Busy Week
- The Food Lab: How to Make New York's Finest Sicilian Pizza at Home