Strawberries, summer squash, spring greens, sugar snap peas, and pea shoots were all plentiful this week, as the market continues to wake up to springtime. The best that the market has to offer is still around the corner, but there's still a ton of great produce available right now. Check out the slideshow for a closer look.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- McDonald's Killed Burger King's McWhopper, so We Made it Ourselves
- The Best Peach Cobbler Is Also a Simple Peach Cobbler
- Charcoal Versus Gas Grills: The Definitive Guide
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- Ideas in Food's Best Japanese-Style Fried Chicken Just Happens to Be Gluten-Free