Strawberries, summer squash, spring greens, sugar snap peas, and pea shoots were all plentiful this week, as the market continues to wake up to springtime. The best that the market has to offer is still around the corner, but there's still a ton of great produce available right now. Check out the slideshow for a closer look.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- What "Selling Out" Allows a Craft Brewery to Do
- Special Sauce: Dinosaur BBQ's John Stage on His Unlikely Path to Pitmaster
- Dinner in 20: For the Best Fried Chicken Cutlets, Use Clarified Butter
- Seekh Kebabs: The Grilled, Spiced Pakistani Meat-on-a-Stick of Your Dreams
- Video: Use Your Cast Iron Pan and a Tortilla for Extra-Crispy Pizza in Just 12 Minutes