Strawberries, summer squash, spring greens, sugar snap peas, and pea shoots were all plentiful this week, as the market continues to wake up to springtime. The best that the market has to offer is still around the corner, but there's still a ton of great produce available right now. Check out the slideshow for a closer look.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- McDonald's Killed Burger King's McWhopper, so We Made it Ourselves
- The Delicious Secret Behind Your Favorite Whiskey: The Best Spirits from MGP
- A Summer Vegetable Lasagna That's Light (but Not Too Light)
- Why Jianbing is China's Most Popular Street Breakfast
- Easy Cocktails: 35 Simple, 3-Ingredient Drinks to Make at Home