Video: Serious Eats Makes Dim Sum at Buddakan
Edamame dumplings and Cantonese spring rolls: breakfast of champions? Yes, and it's called dim sum. More and more frequently, traces of dim sum can be found in dinner menus throughout the US, and we're not complaining. In fact, we recently snuck into a restaurant kitchen to see how the small dishes are made.
* Editor of Serious Eats: New York at time of shooting.
For more info on dim sum, check out the Serious Eats Guide To Dim Sum!
More Behind The Scenes Videos
- Serious Eats Cooks Peking Duck at Buddakan »
- Slice To-Go: Don Antonio By Starita »
- Dave Arnold On Centrifuges & Liquid Nitrogen »
- The Craigie On Main Burger »
- Bondir: Grits With Pork Belly »
- Momofuku Milk Bar's Thanksgiving Croissant »
- How To Smoke A Turkey Like Dinosaur Bar-B-Que »