The Brooklyn Flea's outdoor food market extravaganza Smorgasburg opened this weekend for the 2012 season. Dozens of food vendors, both new and old, were there, and plenty of hungry stomachs to fill. Check out the slideshow to see a sample of what we found there!
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Transform Your Leftover Turkey Into Crispy, Juicy Carnitas
- How Thanksgiving Killed My Restaurant Career
- Leftovers Are the Best Part: 20 Recipes for the Day After Thanksgiving
- Ghosts of Thanksgivings Past: Our Highest Highs and Lowest Lows
- Stuffing on the Side: How to Make Southern Cornbread Dressing