The Brooklyn Flea's outdoor food market extravaganza Smorgasburg opened this weekend for the 2012 season. Dozens of food vendors, both new and old, were there, and plenty of hungry stomachs to fill. Check out the slideshow to see a sample of what we found there!
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- McDonald's Killed Burger King's McWhopper, so We Made it Ourselves
- The Best Peach Cobbler Is Also a Simple Peach Cobbler
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- Charcoal Versus Gas Grills: The Definitive Guide
- Why Jianbing is China's Most Popular Street Breakfast