It was another delicious, gut-busting night at the Village Voice's 5th Annual Choice Eats. As in the past few years, the 69th Armory building was packed with hungry eaters sampling as many bites as possible from about 91 New York City restaurants. There were also plenty of wine, beer, and liquor stations on hand to quench our thirsts between bites. Here are our 30 favorite bites from last night's event.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- 30-Minute Meal Plan: Quick and Simple Recipes to Free Up a Busy Week
- The Best Sautéed Broccoli Rabe Is Overcooked Broccoli Rabe
- 3 Simple Yucatán-Style Condiments to Spice Up Taco Night
- How to Make the Most Flavorful Limeade, Summer's Best Drink
- Salt Lake Spirit: How Utah's Liquor Laws Foster Creativity Behind the Bar