It was another delicious, gut-busting night at the Village Voice's 5th Annual Choice Eats. As in the past few years, the 69th Armory building was packed with hungry eaters sampling as many bites as possible from about 91 New York City restaurants. There were also plenty of wine, beer, and liquor stations on hand to quench our thirsts between bites. Here are our 30 favorite bites from last night's event.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Dinner in 20: For the Best Fried Chicken Cutlets, Use Clarified Butter
- What "Selling Out" Allows a Craft Brewery to Do
- Special Sauce: Dinosaur BBQ's John Stage on His Unlikely Path to Pitmaster
- Video: Use Your Cast Iron Pan and a Tortilla for Extra-Crispy Pizza in Just 12 Minutes
- Seekh Kebabs: The Grilled, Spiced Pakistani Meat-on-a-Stick of Your Dreams