crazy, creative things with them, each more impressive than the last, today I'm talking about simpler stuff—the kind I find myself craving, rather than admiring. Here are nine of my favorite egg dishes in New York; what are yours?
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Crimes Against Pizza: An Opinionated Guide to Not Messing Up Your Pie
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- How to Not F#&k Up a Caprese Salad
- Chengdu Taste is the Best Sichuan Restaurant in America. Here's What to Order.
- The $7,000 Pizza Oven You Don't Need (But Really Wish You Had)