Visitors to Flushing, Queens might think of the neighborhood as primarily a Chinese food destination, but the world of Korean options is vast and diverse. Our intrepid Flushing explorer Chris Hansen has tracked down massive goat feasts, pork belly cooked on your table, killer Korean barbecue, and more. We asked him to pick his five favorite finds so far; check out his can't-miss Korean eating experiences in Flushing!
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Step Aside, McRib Sandwich: The Food Lab's Ribby McRibface Just Stole Your Glory
- White Sauce Can't Clump: How to Make Smooth, Silky Béchamel
- How to Make Boston Baked Beans, the Low, Slow, Old-Fashioned Way
- Rock Out With Your Wok Out: 23 Easy Stir-Fry Recipes
- The Food Lab's Complete Guide to Sous Vide Halibut