Never underestimate the power of a great spread. Be it fruit-based or cheese-based, a great spread can complete a quick breakfast, afternoon snack, or memorable midnight nibble. From Christine Ferber's famed jams via Alsace, to a chunky peach jam at Blue Hill Cafe and boozy apple preserves by Anarchy in a Jar, we've found you five fruit and cheese spreads to love.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Serve Your Valentine Breakfast in Bed With These 20 Brunch Recipes
- Stew Science: Why You Shouldn't Cook Your Beef All Day
- Cookbook Love Letter: Jacques Pépin's Complete Techniques
- The Food Lab: The Best Goulash (Hungarian Beef and Paprika Stew)
- Trial by Fire: My Life With the Culinary Director of Serious Eats