Why start your day with the ordinary cereal and milk when you can mix it up with sweet breakfast breads? Portable, discreet at the office, and easy to eat on the go, they're a much more delicious way to start the morning. Here are five of our favorites. From a soft chocolate-cherry loaf, to a supremely moist banana bread and sugar bread accompanied with a house-made chocolate-hazelnut spread, it's a sweet start for each day of the work week.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Trial by Fire: My Life With the Culinary Director of Serious Eats
- Special-Occasion Breakfast: Challah French Toast With Orange and Rum
- Stew Science: Why You Shouldn't Cook Your Beef All Day
- Cookbook Love Letter: Jacques Pépin's Complete Techniques
- The Food Lab: The Best Goulash (Hungarian Beef and Paprika Stew)