Why start your day with the ordinary cereal and milk when you can mix it up with sweet breakfast breads? Portable, discreet at the office, and easy to eat on the go, they're a much more delicious way to start the morning. Here are five of our favorites. From a soft chocolate-cherry loaf, to a supremely moist banana bread and sugar bread accompanied with a house-made chocolate-hazelnut spread, it's a sweet start for each day of the work week.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- 22 Supermarket Items You Should Leave on the Shelf (and What to Get Instead)
- Stew Science: Why You Shouldn't Cook Your Beef All Day
- Making Nachos for the Super Bowl? Here Are the Essentials
- The Food Lab: Building a Better Egg McMuffin
- Smoky and Spicy Chicken Tinga Is the Ultimate One-Pot Taco Filling