Forget about cheesy commercial chocolates and roses; this Valentine's Day, go with the good stuff. Hard-up for ideas? No worries, we've got you covered. Dive into tall triple-layered chocolate cakes, pick up the classiest brownies in town, and find locally made chocolate truffles miles more exciting than Godiva. Believe us: your Valentine will be impressed. And when your Valentine's happy, everyone wins.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Serve Your Valentine Breakfast in Bed With These 20 Brunch Recipes
- Stew Science: Why You Shouldn't Cook Your Beef All Day
- Cookbook Love Letter: Jacques Pépin's Complete Techniques
- The Food Lab: The Best Goulash (Hungarian Beef and Paprika Stew)
- Trial by Fire: My Life With the Culinary Director of Serious Eats