I take my football almost as seriously as I take my food. And while this may not be the year for my beloved Giants, I'll still be tuning in to the game this weekend—with plenty of snacks on hand. Here's how I'd cater my dream Super Bowl party: the most snackable ham biscuits in the world, the best Super Bowl hero an eater could ask for, the ideal football-watching pizza, and more.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- McDonald's Killed Burger King's McWhopper, so We Made it Ourselves
- The Best Peach Cobbler Is Also a Simple Peach Cobbler
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- Charcoal Versus Gas Grills: The Definitive Guide
- Why Jianbing is China's Most Popular Street Breakfast