Here's a look back at some of my favorite bites of the year in Queens. From chaat to falafel, pupusas to pandebono, there's good eats in every corner of the borough.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Seekh Kebabs: The Grilled, Spiced Pakistani Meat-on-a-Stick of Your Dreams
- What "Selling Out" Allows a Craft Brewery to Do
- How to Make the Most of Late-Summer Fruit With Pie
- Video: Use Your Cast Iron Pan and a Tortilla for Extra-Crispy Pizza in Just 12 Minutes
- Not Your Average Frozen Cocktail: 11 Recipes to Try This Summer