Instead of my usual Queens round-up, traveling the borough for my favorite foods, this week I went to Flushing for the Asian Feastival and, for the first time, found everything in one place. On Labor Day, the Sheraton Laguardia East Hotel's Ballrooms were full of food, panelists and demonstrations, all focusing on a love for Asian cuisines and cultures, and showcasing some of the best Asian restaurants that Queens has to offer. There was so much to see and eat. Check out the slideshow for a few of my favorite dishes and fun pictures of the main event at the Asian Feastival.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Video: Use Cherry Tomatoes for the Fastest Fresh Pasta Sauce Ever
- 35 Great Grilled Main Dishes for a Killer Labor Day Cookout
- What "Selling Out" Allows a Craft Brewery to Do
- Dinner in 20: For the Best Fried Chicken Cutlets, Use Clarified Butter
- Dinner in 20: Herb-Packed Lemon-Garlic Grilled Chicken Skewers