Have a hankering for cod milt, brains, live octopus, or grilled chicken gizzards? Join the Gastronauts, a club for adventurous eaters in New York City, and let your guides Curtiss Calleo and Ben Pauker introduce you to rare (and delicious) dishes from around the world, accompanied by lots of booze. The club has about 400 members so far and meets the first Tuesday of every month at a new location. See the club in action in the latest episode of Food Curated from documentarian Liza DeGuia, after the jump.
An Eating Club for the Brave: The Gastronauts
More from 'Food Curated'
- Brooklyn's NuNu Chocolates »
- Making Cold Smoked Salmon at Samaki Smokehouse in Port Jervis, New York »
- Bacon Marmalade »
- How to Butcher and Cook a Rabbit »
- Sausage Making at the Meat Hook in Brooklyn »
- Farming and Breeding Rabbits for NYC Restaurants »
- Salt Baking Duck at Savoy with Chef Ryan Tate »