"The 101 Best Sandwiches in New York?" That's a bold claim. This epic piece from New York's Rob Patronite and Robin Raisfeld is plenty ambitious and gives any sandwich-lover food for thought. What did you think—what's left out, what's right on, what shouldn't have made the list?
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Stew Science: Why You Shouldn't Cook Your Beef All Day
- Making Nachos for the Super Bowl? Here Are the Essentials
- Rethinking Vinaigrettes: The Case for Dropping the Acid
- Smoky and Spicy Chicken Tinga Is the Ultimate One-Pot Taco Filling
- Special Sauce: Pete Wells on Writing, Ketchup, and 2-Star Restaurants