TGI Fry-Day: French Fries at Five Guys
Who doesn't love french fries? We've long been looking for New York's best, and decided that the city's fries deserved more than a post—they needed a column of their own. Here's TGI Fry-Day, your weekly dose of deliciousness. Got a nomination? Let us know. —The Mgmt.
As fast-food French fries go, the Five Guys fries are about as potato-y as they come—in a good way. Fresh-cut (mine were from Riverside Farms in Sugar City, Idaho) and fried to order, they're fluffy and steamy in the middle like the perfect baked potato, their edges brown and salty. I could use a little more crisp on the edges, but other than that, they're a pretty damn tasty thicker-cut fry.
Five Guys & French Fries
- TGI Fry-Day: 'Thrice Cooked Chips' at The Breslin »
- TGI Fry-Day: French Fry Salad at The Grocery »
- Five Guys' Fries Make Me Weep with Happiness, Burger Is Not Bad »
- Five Guys Already Open in NYC »
- Obama Burger Run to Five Guys on 'Inside the Obama White House' »
- Winner of the Chain Burger Tournament: Five Guys »