Even though it's still a bit chilly out, my mind has already wandered far from hot wintery drinks—toward iced coffees, summer juices, and glasses of rosé. Add to this list the return of Watermelon Juice ($3.55) at Num Pang. There's nothing but pure watermelon goodness here, the fresh fruit blended to a liquid, without a drop of added sugar. Served iced, it's about as clean and refreshing as you'd imagine.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- How to Make Ribollita, an Italian Vegetable Soup That's Also a Pancake
- What to Make With Campari: 16 Cocktails Everyone Should Know
- Stew Science: Why You Shouldn't Cook Your Beef All Day
- Cookbook Love Letter: Tom Colicchio's Think Like a Chef
- The Food Lab: The Best Goulash (Hungarian Beef and Paprika Stew)