In the latest episode of Working Class Foodies, host Rebecca Lando goes on a food tour of Flushing with Adam Roberts of The Amateur Gourmet and Dan Delaney of VendrTV. After eating the pork and leek dumplings from White Bear, she gets inspired to make them at home. Learn how to make the dumpling skins, filling, and dipping sauce by watching her video, after the jump.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Shakshuka: A Template for Breakfast, Dinner, and Every Meal in Between
- How the Science of Salt Can Improve Your Tomatoes
- The Better, Faster Way to Freeze and Defrost Your Foods
- We Aged Eggnog for 1 Year to See if It's Worth the Wait
- Don't Blame the Humidity: How "Room Temperature" Can Ruin a Pie Dough