Is it fair to judge a restaurant on opening night? Of course not, even if it belongs to celebrity chef Tom Colicchio. (I bet he hates that term.) So I present, without comment—save to say that I was impressed—some menu food porn from my meal on the opening night of Colicchio & Sons.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Cookbook Love Letter: Jacques Pépin's Complete Techniques
- The Food Lab: The Best Goulash (Hungarian Beef and Paprika Stew)
- Special-Occasion Breakfast: Challah French Toast With Orange and Rum
- Stew Science: Why You Shouldn't Cook Your Beef All Day
- Special Sauce: Pete Wells on Writing, Ketchup, and 2-Star Restaurants