Is it fair to judge a restaurant on opening night? Of course not, even if it belongs to celebrity chef Tom Colicchio. (I bet he hates that term.) So I present, without comment—save to say that I was impressed—some menu food porn from my meal on the opening night of Colicchio & Sons.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Ideas in Food's Best Japanese-Style Fried Chicken Just Happens to Be Gluten-Free
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- Send Off Summer Right (Part 2): 25 Delicious Side Dishes for Labor Day
- Why Jianbing is China's Most Popular Street Breakfast
- Hey Chef, What Can I Do With Black Garlic?