Filmmaker Liza De Guia of Food Curated takes us behind the scenes at the upcoming barbecue joint Fatty 'Cue in Williamsburg with chef de cuisine Andrew Pressler. Fatty 'Cue's spin on traditional barbecue is that they flavor smoked meat and fish with Southeast Asian flavors, mostly Thai and Malay. And as their name suggests, they like to use meat with a lot of fat. Watch the video after the jump.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- How to Not F#&k Up a Caprese Salad
- Easy Cocktails: 35 Simple, 3-Ingredient Drinks to Make at Home
- The Food Lab's Complete Guide to Sous-Vide Chicken Breast
- The Food Lab: These Fried Chicken Sandwiches Take Only 5 Ingredients to Make