Filmmaker Liza De Guia of Food Curated takes us behind the scenes at the upcoming barbecue joint Fatty 'Cue in Williamsburg with chef de cuisine Andrew Pressler. Fatty 'Cue's spin on traditional barbecue is that they flavor smoked meat and fish with Southeast Asian flavors, mostly Thai and Malay. And as their name suggests, they like to use meat with a lot of fat. Watch the video after the jump.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Ideas in Food's Best Japanese-Style Fried Chicken Just Happens to Be Gluten-Free
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- Send Off Summer Right (Part 2): 25 Delicious Side Dishes for Labor Day
- Crimes Against Pizza: An Opinionated Guide to Not Messing Up Your Pie
- Hey Chef, What Can I Do With Black Garlic?