Those putting in long hours at New York's JFK Airport (and lucky enough to be in Terminal 5) have a number of good eats to choose from: the 5ive Steak Burger endorsed by Nick Solares, plus a pretty gourmet-ed up food court and an awful lot more. Any more airport food recommendations? Let us know in the comments.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Seekh Kebabs: The Grilled, Spiced Pakistani Meat-on-a-Stick of Your Dreams
- What "Selling Out" Allows a Craft Brewery to Do
- How to Make the Most of Late-Summer Fruit With Pie
- Video: Use Your Cast Iron Pan and a Tortilla for Extra-Crispy Pizza in Just 12 Minutes
- Fire Up the Grill for Vietnamese Caramelized Lemongrass Pork Chops