A few I'm inclined to agree with:
- 58. Do not bring judgment with the ketchup. Or mustard. Or hot sauce. Or whatever condiment is requested.
- 64. Specials, spoken and printed, should always have prices.
- 69. If someone wants to know your life story, keep it short.
- 88. Do not ask if a guest needs change. Just bring the change.
- 95. Never hover long enough to make people feel they are being watched or hurried, especially when they are figuring out the tip or signing for the check.
What do you think of the list? And what would you add to the rules for restaurant staffers?