Country Boys taco truck line will be especially killer this weekend coming off of last week's Vendys victory. Along with the other Red Hook ballfield vendors, the truck will be parking at the Clinton and Bay intersection until the last weekend of October (through Sunday, November 1). But fear not, you can also catch them and Soler Dominican's pupusas at the Brooklyn Flea for a teeny bit after that, probably until December.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- The Food Lab: The Best Goulash (Hungarian Beef and Paprika Stew)
- Stew Science: Why You Shouldn't Cook Your Beef All Day
- Cookbook Love Letter: Anne Willan's La Varenne Pratique
- Special Sauce: Pete Wells on Writing, Ketchup, and 2-Star Restaurants
- 24 Recipes for a Perfect Valentine's Day Dinner at Home