Country Boys taco truck line will be especially killer this weekend coming off of last week's Vendys victory. Along with the other Red Hook ballfield vendors, the truck will be parking at the Clinton and Bay intersection until the last weekend of October (through Sunday, November 1). But fear not, you can also catch them and Soler Dominican's pupusas at the Brooklyn Flea for a teeny bit after that, probably until December.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Ideas in Food's Best Japanese-Style Fried Chicken Just Happens to Be Gluten-Free
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- Send Off Summer Right (Part 2): 25 Delicious Side Dishes for Labor Day
- Chengdu Taste is the Best Sichuan Restaurant in America. Here's What to Order.
- Crimes Against Pizza: An Opinionated Guide to Not Messing Up Your Pie