Filmmaker Liza de Guia of Food Curated just uploaded another one of her charming video-bios, this one covering Michael Osinski, an oyster farmer in Bellport, New York, whose boredom after retirement led him into a life of aquaculture in his backyard. Watch the video, after the jump.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- The Food Lab: The Best Goulash (Hungarian Beef and Paprika Stew)
- Stew Science: Why You Shouldn't Cook Your Beef All Day
- Cookbook Love Letter: Anne Willan's La Varenne Pratique
- Special Sauce: Pete Wells on Writing, Ketchup, and 2-Star Restaurants
- 24 Recipes for a Perfect Valentine's Day Dinner at Home