Filmmaker Liza de Guia of Food Curated just uploaded another one of her charming video-bios, this one covering Michael Osinski, an oyster farmer in Bellport, New York, whose boredom after retirement led him into a life of aquaculture in his backyard. Watch the video, after the jump.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Crimes Against Pizza: An Opinionated Guide to Not Messing Up Your Pie
- Chengdu Taste is the Best Sichuan Restaurant in America. Here's What to Order.
- How to Not F#&k Up a Caprese Salad
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- Everything You Can Do With a Can of Coconut Milk