Filmmaker Liza de Guia of Food Curated just uploaded another one of her charming video-bios, this one covering Michael Osinski, an oyster farmer in Bellport, New York, whose boredom after retirement led him into a life of aquaculture in his backyard. Watch the video, after the jump.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- 24 Creamy, Melty, Cheesy Recipes to Warm Your Belly
- The Food Lab: 15-Minute Ultra-Gooey Stovetop Mac and Cheese
- Can Cinder, the World's Most Precise Griddle, Replace Sous-Vide?
- Forget Soaking. Use Your Pressure Cooker for Perfect Black Beans in Under an Hour.
- These Toasted Baguette Croutons Are Better Than Most Crackers