Want an upgrade from pizza delivery and garlic knots? As part of Epicurious Entertains NYC, Zak Pelaccio is cooking his way through Fatty Sunday during the Giants and Jets games this weekend, with food straight from his new restaurant Fatty 'Cue, for $50 a pop. There are also still tickets available for Thursday's Intelligent Entertaining session with Johnny Iuzzini, Lourdes Castro, and Eben Klemm.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Dinner in 20: For the Best Fried Chicken Cutlets, Use Clarified Butter
- Special Sauce: Dinosaur BBQ's John Stage on His Unlikely Path to Pitmaster
- What "Selling Out" Allows a Craft Brewery to Do
- Video: Use Your Cast Iron Pan and a Tortilla for Extra-Crispy Pizza in Just 12 Minutes
- Fire Up the Grill for Vietnamese Caramelized Lemongrass Pork Chops