Cutlets said it, Wells confirms; David Chang will be opening a new Momofuku branch in the Chambers Hotel, in the former space of Town, with Tien Ho ruling the kitchen and a focus on French-Vietnamese cuisine. Expect the opening late this fall.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Dinner in 20: For the Best Fried Chicken Cutlets, Use Clarified Butter
- Special Sauce: Dinosaur BBQ's John Stage on His Unlikely Path to Pitmaster
- What "Selling Out" Allows a Craft Brewery to Do
- Video: Use Your Cast Iron Pan and a Tortilla for Extra-Crispy Pizza in Just 12 Minutes
- Fire Up the Grill for Vietnamese Caramelized Lemongrass Pork Chops