Zagat released an expanded (and renamed) New York City Food Lover’s Guide this week. As the New York Daily News reports, the pocket-sized helper includes a bigger "Best Buys" section devoted to food shopping since 60-percent of those surveyed said they're cooking at home more, as opposed to buying somebody-else-did-all-the-work meals.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- How Hot Is Too Hot? Adam Savage and The Food Lab Sear Steaks to Find Out
- How to Make the Ultimate Cherry Pie
- The Food Lab: Finding My Mojo With Cuban-Style Roast Pork
- The Food Lab: A Mind-Blowing Technique for Cleaning Deep-Fry Oil Using Gelatin
- How to Stock a Thai Pantry: Essential Ingredients for Your Shopping List