Zagat released an expanded (and renamed) New York City Food Lover’s Guide this week. As the New York Daily News reports, the pocket-sized helper includes a bigger "Best Buys" section devoted to food shopping since 60-percent of those surveyed said they're cooking at home more, as opposed to buying somebody-else-did-all-the-work meals.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Trial by Fire: My Life With the Culinary Director of Serious Eats
- Stew Science: Why You Shouldn't Cook Your Beef All Day
- The Food Lab: The Best Goulash (Hungarian Beef and Paprika Stew)
- Special-Occasion Breakfast: Challah French Toast With Orange and Rum
- Cookbook Love Letter: Jacques Pépin's Complete Techniques