Zagat released an expanded (and renamed) New York City Food Lover’s Guide this week. As the New York Daily News reports, the pocket-sized helper includes a bigger "Best Buys" section devoted to food shopping since 60-percent of those surveyed said they're cooking at home more, as opposed to buying somebody-else-did-all-the-work meals.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Ideas in Food's Best Japanese-Style Fried Chicken Just Happens to Be Gluten-Free
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- Send Off Summer Right (Part 2): 25 Delicious Side Dishes for Labor Day
- Why Jianbing is China's Most Popular Street Breakfast
- Hey Chef, What Can I Do With Black Garlic?