Zagat released an expanded (and renamed) New York City Food Lover’s Guide this week. As the New York Daily News reports, the pocket-sized helper includes a bigger "Best Buys" section devoted to food shopping since 60-percent of those surveyed said they're cooking at home more, as opposed to buying somebody-else-did-all-the-work meals.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Seekh Kebabs: The Grilled, Spiced Pakistani Meat-on-a-Stick of Your Dreams
- What "Selling Out" Allows a Craft Brewery to Do
- Video: Use Your Cast Iron Pan and a Tortilla for Extra-Crispy Pizza in Just 12 Minutes
- Fire Up the Grill for Vietnamese Caramelized Lemongrass Pork Chops
- Not Your Average Frozen Cocktail: 11 Recipes to Try This Summer