All this week, The Mermaid Inn will celebrate the mid-Atlantic crustacean in dishes like crab cakes, crispy soft shells with succotash, and Crab Louis. Any transplants from Delaware, Maryland, or Virginia who sport a hometown license, ID card, or even prove a cell phone number area code, get 10 percent off. The Blue Crab Festival ends on Sunday, June 21.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Stew Science: Why You Shouldn't Cook Your Beef All Day
- Making Nachos for the Super Bowl? Here Are the Essentials
- Rethinking Vinaigrettes: The Case for Dropping the Acid
- Smoky and Spicy Chicken Tinga Is the Ultimate One-Pot Taco Filling
- Special Sauce: Pete Wells on Writing, Ketchup, and 2-Star Restaurants