All this week, The Mermaid Inn will celebrate the mid-Atlantic crustacean in dishes like crab cakes, crispy soft shells with succotash, and Crab Louis. Any transplants from Delaware, Maryland, or Virginia who sport a hometown license, ID card, or even prove a cell phone number area code, get 10 percent off. The Blue Crab Festival ends on Sunday, June 21.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Ideas in Food's Best Japanese-Style Fried Chicken Just Happens to Be Gluten-Free
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- Send Off Summer Right (Part 2): 25 Delicious Side Dishes for Labor Day
- Crimes Against Pizza: An Opinionated Guide to Not Messing Up Your Pie
- Hey Chef, What Can I Do With Black Garlic?