Every Sunday night until Labor Day, Gotham Bar and Grill will celebrate its 25th anniversary with 1980s prices. The lobster pasta is $17 and the hangar steak is $23 (which is pretty good considering a slice of chocolate cake here is normally $13). 12 East 12th Street (map); 212-620-4020.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- A Summer Vegetable Lasagna That's Light (but Not Too Light)
- McDonald's Killed Burger King's McWhopper, so We Made it Ourselves
- The Delicious Secret Behind Your Favorite Whiskey: The Best Spirits from MGP
- Why Jianbing is China's Most Popular Street Breakfast
- The Best Peach Cobbler Is Also a Simple Peach Cobbler