Every Sunday night until Labor Day, Gotham Bar and Grill will celebrate its 25th anniversary with 1980s prices. The lobster pasta is $17 and the hangar steak is $23 (which is pretty good considering a slice of chocolate cake here is normally $13). 12 East 12th Street (map); 212-620-4020.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Shakshuka: A Template for Breakfast, Dinner, and Every Meal in Between
- Don't Blame the Humidity: How "Room Temperature" Can Ruin a Pie Dough
- The Better, Faster Way to Freeze and Defrost Your Foods
- How the Science of Salt Can Improve Your Tomatoes
- We Aged Eggnog for 1 Year to See if It's Worth the Wait