Bizarre Foods host Andrew Zimmern talked to a posse of seven food personalities (including our Ed Levine) about the quintessential New York dining experiences and important modern-day trends. Naturally, David Chang and the Momofuku empire came up. Read the dialogue and watch some video clips on deltaskymag.com.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Crimes Against Pizza: An Opinionated Guide to Not Messing Up Your Pie
- How to Not F#&k Up a Caprese Salad
- Chengdu Taste is the Best Sichuan Restaurant in America. Here's What to Order.
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- Everything You Can Do With a Can of Coconut Milk