Bizarre Foods host Andrew Zimmern talked to a posse of seven food personalities (including our Ed Levine) about the quintessential New York dining experiences and important modern-day trends. Naturally, David Chang and the Momofuku empire came up. Read the dialogue and watch some video clips on deltaskymag.com.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Seekh Kebabs: The Grilled, Spiced Pakistani Meat-on-a-Stick of Your Dreams
- What "Selling Out" Allows a Craft Brewery to Do
- How to Make the Most of Late-Summer Fruit With Pie
- Video: Use Your Cast Iron Pan and a Tortilla for Extra-Crispy Pizza in Just 12 Minutes
- Not Your Average Frozen Cocktail: 11 Recipes to Try This Summer