Bizarre Foods host Andrew Zimmern talked to a posse of seven food personalities (including our Ed Levine) about the quintessential New York dining experiences and important modern-day trends. Naturally, David Chang and the Momofuku empire came up. Read the dialogue and watch some video clips on deltaskymag.com.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- The Food Lab: How to Make Great Home Fries
- Win Your Next Potluck With Frijoles Charros (Mexican Cowboy Beans)
- The Food Lab: How to Make New York's Finest Sicilian Pizza at Home
- The Big Green Egg and Beyond: The 10 Best Kamado Smokers and Grills
- The Food Lab: Sorry, Pulled Pork, It's Cochinita Pibil's Moment