Bizarre Foods host Andrew Zimmern talked to a posse of seven food personalities (including our Ed Levine) about the quintessential New York dining experiences and important modern-day trends. Naturally, David Chang and the Momofuku empire came up. Read the dialogue and watch some video clips on deltaskymag.com.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- The Food Lab: Sorry, Pulled Pork, It's Cochinita Pibil's Moment
- The Story of Carolina Gold, the Best Rice You've Never Tasted
- Serious Eats Recommends: 6 Food-Focused Books, Podcasts, and TV Shows We Love Right Now
- Beyond Memorial Day Burgers: 13 Recipes for Grilled Steak and More
- How to Make Rich, Flavorful Caramel Without Melting Sugar