It's not until October 3 and 4, but tickets for New York Culinary Experience, the two-day gastro university, are now on sale. Read our accounts of last year's courses on Italian tuna with Tom Valenti, wagyu beef with Morimoto, and meat glue with Dave Arnold. Once again, it's $1,395.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- The Best Peach Cobbler Is Also a Simple Peach Cobbler
- The Delicious Secret Behind Your Favorite Whiskey: The Best Spirits from MGP
- McDonald's Killed Burger King's McWhopper, so We Made it Ourselves
- A Summer Vegetable Lasagna That's Light (but Not Too Light)
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef