It's not until October 3 and 4, but tickets for New York Culinary Experience, the two-day gastro university, are now on sale. Read our accounts of last year's courses on Italian tuna with Tom Valenti, wagyu beef with Morimoto, and meat glue with Dave Arnold. Once again, it's $1,395.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- The Food Lab: The Best Goulash (Hungarian Beef and Paprika Stew)
- Stew Science: Why You Shouldn't Cook Your Beef All Day
- Special Sauce: Pete Wells on Writing, Ketchup, and 2-Star Restaurants
- Special Sauce: Carla Hall on Crank Calls, Hot Chicken, and Unlocking Your Creativity
- 7 Great Uses for a Fine-Mesh Strainer (Besides Straining)