Recent rumors that Jacques Torres would open an ice cream parlor have been confirmed in an email by his people. He'll roll out the homemade goodness at his two Manhattan locations, then open the actual shop in Dumbo, adjacent to his Water Street storefront, in time for summer.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- What "Selling Out" Allows a Craft Brewery to Do
- Video: Use Your Cast Iron Pan and a Tortilla for Extra-Crispy Pizza in Just 12 Minutes
- Flipping Out for the Perfect Spanish Tortilla (Tortilla Española)
- Fire Up the Grill for Vietnamese Caramelized Lemongrass Pork Chops
- Video: The Food Lab's Foolproof Homemade Mayonnaise