Recent rumors that Jacques Torres would open an ice cream parlor have been confirmed in an email by his people. He'll roll out the homemade goodness at his two Manhattan locations, then open the actual shop in Dumbo, adjacent to his Water Street storefront, in time for summer.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Step Aside, McRib Sandwich: The Food Lab's Ribby McRibface Just Stole Your Glory
- Fall for Fall's Other Fruit With These 17 Pear Recipes
- How to Make Boston Baked Beans, the Low, Slow, Old-Fashioned Way
- White Sauce Can't Clump: How to Make Smooth, Silky Béchamel
- Forget Store-Bought: This Easy Barbecue Sauce and Rub Combo Has You (and Your Ribs) Covered