Recent rumors that Jacques Torres would open an ice cream parlor have been confirmed in an email by his people. He'll roll out the homemade goodness at his two Manhattan locations, then open the actual shop in Dumbo, adjacent to his Water Street storefront, in time for summer.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Trial by Fire: My Life With the Culinary Director of Serious Eats
- Stew Science: Why You Shouldn't Cook Your Beef All Day
- Cookbook Love Letter: Jacques Pépin's Complete Techniques
- The Food Lab: The Best Goulash (Hungarian Beef and Paprika Stew)
- Special-Occasion Breakfast: Challah French Toast With Orange and Rum