Bubby's will bring back midnight brunch this Friday, April 17. Everyday from midnight until 7 a.m. (except Mondays), they'll keep the griddles hot for eggs Benedict, pancakes, burgers, mac and cheese, and other stick-to-your-bones food. It should bring in a mix of latenight drunkies and restaurant people leaving latenight shifts. 120 Hudson Street (b/n Franklin and Moore Street; map); 212-219-0666
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Crimes Against Pizza: An Opinionated Guide to Not Messing Up Your Pie
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- How to Not F#&k Up a Caprese Salad
- Chengdu Taste is the Best Sichuan Restaurant in America. Here's What to Order.
- Why Jianbing is China's Most Popular Street Breakfast